Thursday, March 4, 2010

The Land Before Time...

Every night before bed, we sing a song to Liam (or several songs. It's actually my favorite part of the day). When I can't remember the words I usually just make some up. Liam caught on to some of the made up lyrics, and now he won't let me sing it any other way. This is Liam singing the Land Before Time theme song to me including some of the words that I made up one night..."You are the best dinosaur ever" He's a little sleepy and hard to understand, so I'll post the lyrics below.



Don't lose your way with each passing day
You've come so far, don't throw it away
You are the best dinosaur ever (Otherwise known as "Live believing, dreams are for weaving")
Wonders are waiting to start
When we hold on together
We know our dreams will never die
Dreams see us through to forever
As clouds rolls by, for you and I.

1 comment:

Erin said...

Mr Liam is one lucky (smart and talented) little boy. What a great mommy you are!

Post a Comment