Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Blogging Virgin!

OK, I'm excited! Well, excited and scared...the way most virgins feel, I guess. I'm ready to jump full-force into the world of BLOGGING!

I'm not sure who's going to read this (I have to admit that at first I thought blogging seemed self-important) but when my son started saying cute stuff, like, everyday, I thought I should find a way to record it all! Baby books are SO 1999.

So here it is. My first blog post. Nothing exciting to report today except that I hurt my back and my awesome mommy came over to administer bath and bedtime (for Liam, not me.)

Stay tuned though. I promise tantalizing tales in the future. I'm a wild and craaazy guy!

Love and Happiness, people of the world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you're going to be a world-class blogger! And...I'm proud to be your first...um...commentor. :)

Kyle said...

Congrats on your new blog - it looks great! I manage the Nature Center blog and I find the hardest part is just making the time to keep it going. Sometimes writing more than one post and scheduling the extras to automatically update in the future is a great option. Have fun!! -Kyle

Post a Comment