Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mash-Up

Anyone who watches Glee on a regular basis knows the power of a great "mash-up".

For those of you that don't watch Glee (all six of you) a mash-up is defined by Urban Dictionary as:
taking elements of two or more pre-existing pieces of music and combining them to make a new song.

I would like to debut to the world the mash-up that Liam created over the holiday season. It is a mix of the ever-popular "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer" and one of our personal favorite lullabies, "Maybe" from the musical Annie.



3 comments:

Captured Productions said...

oh my goodness! How cute! Have fun blogging! :)

Carrie said...

Yeah! You finally started your blog, it is so fun...and I love the title. I couldn't get the video to work, so I will try again later because I am dying to see Liam's version of a mash u!

Calvin said...

hey- flying santa's sleigh... finding a family... fulfilled dreams... he's got a good theme going!

Post a Comment